Sunday, January 12, 2014

ASDF Movie 7 Muffin Bento!

Hello Everyone!!

For the very first time, I have a real bento box!!! This is a 3 tier ninja girl bento box design by Kotobuki <3. It has a bowl as the 3rd tier, which is really nice to eat out of. The capacity is a bit small but I am learning to manage (: .


I made this for Monday's lunch for myself. I decided to do something simple since the tiers are small and I didn't have too much time. I did my nori cuttings and gathered the ingredients the night before, which took about 15-20 mins, and then 20 mins assembly in the morning. 

If you have never seen ASDF, it is a really funny/random youtube creation by TomSka. He has 7 3 minute animated videos, and this is based off of the adorable muffin in the 7th film. Luckily ASDF is black and white so it is pretty simple :) . 



I traced the outline onto wax paper based on a picture from Google Search. I used an X-Acto blade to start the inner cuts and continued with scissors. Here is the finished outline:




For the bento I placed him on a bed of rice (2nd tier), put broccoli, fish and a cantaloupe flower (3rd bowl tier), and canataloupe, orange AirHead, flower-cut kiwi and strawberries (1st tier). Tada! 







Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment